K-ROV 01 & 02
– Acquired in 2011;
– 125HP SMD ‘Quasar’ General purpose – Work Class ROV with Top Hat Tether Management System holding 400 metre excursion umbilical;
– Capable of survey, construction and drill support roles in waters up to 2,000 metres in depth;
– Comprises of an air conditioned control cabin, workshop, integrated winch and HPU and an ‘A’ frame launch system capable of safe launch and recovery in Sea state 6.
– Fitted with a Tritech Super SeaKing Sonar, Kongsberg high-definition/low-light camera, dual five function light duty manipulator, and CP proximity and contact probes;
– Includes a Tether Management System with a stainless steel cage and 200 metres of excursion tether. An A-frame launch and recovery system is included with 1,600 metres of armored umbilical;
– The topside air-conditioned control and workshop container is rated for Zone 2 hazardous area operations.
– Acquired in 2012;
– Eight 500 volt horizontal thrusters and dual power supplies;
– Fitted with Schilling Orion manipulators for heavy duty manipulative tasks;
– Highly suited for work tasks including drill support, pipeline survey, salvage, cleaning, dredging and IRM to depths of 1000 metres;
– Incorporates an interchangeable tooling facility. Dedicated tooling.