An equal opportunity employer
Are you looking for a challenge? Do you have passion to work in offshore oil and gas industry?
Kreuz Subsea will provide you with plenty of opportunities to be explored! In our operations, we believe that people are at the centre of our excellent performances. The employees’ success is our success.
We hire skilled and motivated individuals that are able to grow our business in innovative ways, working in a team with others, continuously develop their skills and capabilities, and lead the company to achieve our goals.
In the industry that offers many opportunities, we ensure that new talents and existing personnel are fully supported in developing their skills and long-term career with Kreuz Subsea.
For Offshore Positions
Please send your resume to
For On-shore Positions
Please send your resume to
- Responsible for the production and delivery of all Inspection, Construction, (As built or Findings Reports), as required by the Company within an acceptable time frame
- Work closely with the Company and compile the inspection work scope for review and approval prior to annual vessel mobilization, ensure that the Contractors inspection procedures are in line with current industry best practices
- Work closely with the offshore Inspection department he is to acquire correlate and report the inspection data, insuring that all Company & Contractor underwater inspection Standards and procedures are complied with
- Ensure all reports are submitted to Company within required timelines
- Ensure anomaly reports and field reports are submitted to Company in a timely manner
- Ensure all the works are conducted in accordance with specifications to best industry standards and practices and with the required resources. Plan and assist on regular Internal Audits.
- Ensure the terms of the Contract and requirements of the Company are met in the production of all work related procedures and documents. Inform the Company immediately in the event of unanticipated delays
- Ensure the required Final Reports are produced in a timely fashion as required by the Contract and have been through a through verifiable internal QC check prior to submission to Company.
- Co-ordinate and ensure the IRM data compiled offshore is dispatched from the vessel on completion of the works and is collected and safety delivered to Contractor for preparation of Final Report
- BASE IN BRUNEI
- At least twenty (20) years’ experience in Diving Inspection Quality Control operations and Inspection Reporting with the last five years in a managerial role
- Have an in-date CSWIP 3.4U qualification
- Degree in Engineering
- Thoroughly familiar with Diving and ROV techniques and procedures related to underwater inspection, repair, construction and maintenance
- Thoroughly familiar with inspection disciplines related to underwater inspection, repair, construction and maintenance procedures
- Have a valid offshore medical certificate and relevant safety training to be able to work offshore
- Experienced in report writing, producing reports and engineering drawings utilizing personal computer systems and software
Responsible for the smooth operation of all the vessels under Kreuz Subsea group.
- Audit the Navigation equipment and its operation and maintenance and ensure they are in good working condition.
- Provide guidance and coaching to the Masters in DP operations, Safe Navigation and related tasks.
- Plan and carry out dry dock repairs for the vessels at the most economic cost.
- Perform and take charge as DPA Cum CSO (Chief Security Officer).
- Develop, review and continuously improve on company’s SMS/ISPS System work manuals and procedures on a yearly basis.
- Carry out emergency drills and procedures especially for the Ship to Shore items.
- Monitor the changes, or introduction of new regulations by various organisations –Flag, Class, IMCA – affecting the operation of the vessel/Company and ensure compliance.
- Initiate and implement the SMS procedure on board all the marine vessels.
- Perform all essential Audits and inspections of the vessels internally and/or by third party or client as and when required.
- Carry out Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) of Dynamic Position (DP) vessels in accordance with IMCA/MTC guidelines and DNV Recommended Practice.
- Attend DP trials (Proving, Annual, DP Function & 3rd Party Witness) as DP auditor.
- Carry out DP incident investigations as and when required.
- Undertake a wide range of surveys, inspections and audits (CMID, OVID, Competency Assurance) on different vessel types.
- Uphold the Company’s Health & Safety requirements, particularly with regard to agreed codes of practice and safe methods of working.
- Work with Clients on all operational aspects of the marine vessel of the Company.
- Hold or attend meetings related to Marine Operations to resolve issues and improvement plans.
- Involved in the recruitment of all marine/vessel crew (ie. perform screening, selection and interviews, etc)
- Periodic visit of the vessel and produce inspection reports to be submitted to Management.
- Seek continuous and regular process and work improvements to ensure high efficiency, productivity and quality service is delivered by the Marine Operations and team for the Company.
- Take on any other ad-hoc tasks and assignments related to Marine/Vessel operations as and when required by the Company.
- Must be Master Mariner (unlimited) CoC
- ISM/ISO auditor qualification is an advantage.
- Maritime Competence Assessor qualification is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Master Mariner (Snr DPO) on board DP 2 Diving Support vessel out of which, minimum 2 years as Master (in Command) and 3 years acting as a Senior Chief Officer/Chief Officer/SDPO/Night Master.
- Or Minimum 4 years relevant working experience as a Marine Superintendent managing DP 2 Diving Support vessel for Companies owning and operating the vessels.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to be able to
- Good leadership and proven managerial skills to be able to lead and motivate the marine operations team and crew.
- Ability to write reports in clear and concise English
- Internet savvy and proficient in the use of MS applications (ie.Outlook, Excel, Words and Powerpoint, etc)
- Resourceful, proactive and work on own initiative and as part of the wider team, recognizing differing priorities and working with colleagues to find mutually acceptable ways forward to deliver all the tasks within the timeline
- The ability to plan and prioritize work and work under high pressure to tight deadlines yet flexible and adaptable to changing needs and situations.
- Willing to travel, often at short notice.