An equal opportunity employer
Are you looking for a challenge? Do you have passion to work in offshore oil and gas industry?
Kreuz Subsea will provide you with plenty of opportunities to be explored! In our operations, we believe that people are at the centre of our excellent performances. The employees’ success is our success.
We hire skilled and motivated individuals that are able to grow our business in innovative ways, working in a team with others, continuously develop their skills and capabilities, and lead the company to achieve our goals.
In the industry that offers many opportunities, we ensure that new talents and existing personnel are fully supported in developing their skills and long-term career with Kreuz Subsea.
For Offshore Positions
Please send your resume to
For On-shore Positions
Please send your resume to
- Research and prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging network
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Identify and develop of Business Development and Branding strategies to improve new business sales performance and client recognition for Middle East and Saudi region
- Identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators and articulate value propositions and customer ROIs
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s Senior Management
- Develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Participate in pricing the solution/service
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering
- Minimum 20 years’ relevant experience in Business Development in offshore Oil and Gas subsea construction
- Strong client relations management skills and business development knowledge and skills
- Proven ability to deliver revenue targets
- Strong experience in managing relationships with high value clients across various regions and cultures, specifically Saudi Arabia and Middle East is required
- Ability to understand and articulate value proposition and customer ROI
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Strong negotiation and PR skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a high level of enthusiasm
- Stationed in Saudi Arabia/Middle East